Immediate opening in a 4,000 head finisher barn between New Richland and Wells. Perform functions related to daily care, nutrition and health of finishing pigs. Hours are Monday – Friday and every other weekend and holiday. Site requirements include:
• Walk the pens – check feeders, waterers and ventilation.
• Check feed bin levels.
• Identify sick pigs and treatments, vaccinating
• Environmental management of rooms
• Receive, sort and size pigs
• Sorting and loading of market hogs
• Cleaning and sanitation of buildings
• Perform facility repair and maintenance tasks
• Utilize independent judgment – work with minimal supervision
• Must be reliable and dependable, self motivated
• Time management, organizing and prioritizing
• Excellent communication skills
• General mechanical abilities
• Physical requirements, climb bins, repetitive motion
• Previous livestock handling helpful
• Some college with an agriculture based major is preferred.
• Reliable transportation or valid driver’s license required
Also available is a part-time position.
Assist with load in and load out of hogs.
Do chores every other weekend and holiday.
Use the application link to complete the job application for Strategic Pork to review for consideration.
Thank you for your interest.
Click the Download job application to apply or contact us at 507-553-3338
The .pdf job application is editable if opened with Adobe Acrobat DC. You can download the latest version here.
Step 1. Download Job Application
Step 2. Locate File on Computer
Step 3. Right Click on File, Open With and select ADOBE ACROBAT DC
Please submit digital application to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail copy to:
Strategic Pork Solutions LLC.
126 S Broadway
Wells, MN 56097-1628